Renewable Habitats Ltd. is committed to the care of the environment. As a small business consultancy company, the negative effects of our activities on the environment are minimal, but still commit ourselves to reduce this impact.
The company ensures that all its activities are carried out in conformance with the relevant environmental.
We seek to minimise waste, promote recycling, reduce energy consumption and, where possible, to work with suppliers who themselves have sound environmental policies.
Renewable Habitats Ltd. is committed to improving environmental performance, where applicable. This is achieved by setting annual environmental improvement objectives and targets which are regularly monitored and reviewed. The objectives and targets are publicised throughout the organisation and all staff are committed to their achievement.
In particular our company
- Separate waste and discard it into relevant bring-in sites for recycling;
- Use recycled paper for copying, printing and faxing;
- Use recycled stationary;
- Use duplex (two-sided) printing whenever possible
- Measure our energy consumption and exercise sensible energy management;
- Recycle toner cartridges; and
- Engage in high standards for all our services.
In order to do this we:
- Implement an Environmental Management System (EMS) that will lead to EMAS certification;
- Motivate and educate employees through regular training (formal and on-the-job);
- Use Environmental Performance Indicators (EPI) to measure and monitor performance on a six monthly basis;
- Review and update, where necessary, our environmental policy; and
- Promote the use of environmentally sound practices to our clients.
In order to ensure the achievement of the above commitments, the company has implemented an environmental management system which satisfies the requirements of EMAS.
This Policy and the obligations and responsibilities required by the environmental management system have been communicated to all employees. The Policy is available to the public on request.
Updated: August 2007
For general enquiries please get in touch with us onTel/Fax: +356 2142 0852 or +356 2142 0432
or via email on info at renewablehabitats.com
any Registration No. C4