Copyright in this web site is owned by or licensed to Renewable Habitats Ltd., unless stated to the contrary. Reproduction is limited to the downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use. The content of the web site may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Renewable Habitats Ltd..
Renewable Habitats Ltd. will process any personal information you provide to this site. We have the relevant registrations in Malta under the Data Protection Act. We will comply with the provisions of this Act, including in relation to the security of any personal information which we ask you to provide to us. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we cannot guarantee the security of data you disclose online over the internet. You should note that this web site is not encrypted and could be intercepted by third parties or electronically delivered to parties other than us.
You understand that we may use your personal details if you register as a user of the services provided by Renewable Habitats Ltd. generally for the purposes which we describe in this policy. The purpose of this statement is to set out how your personal information will be used by Renewable Habitats Ltd.
- When you use this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details or other information relating to services you have with us. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to provide you with the services or information you have requested and for other purposes which we set out in this policy.
- Information that you provide or that is obtained by Renewable Habitats Ltd. or kept in our customer records, will be shared within Renewable Habitats Ltd. and the companies in the group from time to time of which we are a member to help us understand your relationship and to inform you of products and services across the whole of the group, and to effectively administer your overall relationship with us. We will also use this information for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which our group offers and to understand and select products and services which we think, from the information we have about you, will interest you.
- We may also give information about you as follows:
- to employees of the group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the group now or in the future;
- to people and companies who act for us or supply services to us, such as companies managing this site, or assisting with our accounts and products;
- to collection agencies, lawyers, local authorities and other relevant third parties to help us trace and collect debts on your accounts;
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and/or duties under our agreement with you;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
- to the police and other law enforcement agencies investigating criminal offences if we are satisfied of the circumstances surrounding the request.
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
- Please be aware that this policy applies only to www.renewablehabitats.com. This site may link to other web sites that may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of linked non-Renewable Habitats Ltd. web sites.
Updated: August 2007
For general enquiries please get in touch with us onTel/Fax: +356 2142 0852 or +356 2142 0432
or via email on info at renewablehabitats.com
any Registration No. C4